Island Finance Aruba is hiring a Trainer for the Dutch Caribbean operations. The Trainer will be responsible for the professional development of our employees to improve the competencies of individual employees by designing and conducting training programs that will boost employee skills, performance, productivity, and quality of work.
- Degree in one of the following: Business Administration, Education, Instructional Design or Training. Or HBO with PDG (pedagogical didactic certificate)
- Multi-lingual: (Spanish, English, and Papiamento)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a business setting (operations)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, and other video tools
- Daybreak system knowledge in application, customer service and collections modules
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Exceptional presentation and teaching skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Adaptable to maintain trainee focus
- Ability to prepare reports for different corporate levels
- Well-motivated, independent and works with minimum supervision
- Available to travel to Curacao, Bonaire & St. Maarten
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Suitable qualified candidates should submit their resumes, preferably in English before October 15, 2023, to: [email protected] or at Island Finance Aruba, De La Sallestraat 65, No. 3 Oranjestaad, Aruba.